Registrations are open for the Jan 26th webinar:
Service Management’s Missing Link – Thursday, January 26
1PM EST | 12PM CST | 11AM MSD | 10AM PST
GET YOUR TICKET HERE (This webinar is FREE)
The Unified Service Management method is the missing link your service management program’s been looking for!
Take 20 minutes and find out how to:
- establish the structure needed to help creative processes such as design thinking
- create interoperability needed to succeed in today’s multi-provider ecosystems
- build a blueprint for any practice-based framework
- reduce variation and complexity for sustainable service management
- leverage a recursive model that can be deployed in an iterative, agile approach
There will be Q&A at the end of the session, and all participants will receive the companion White Paper, Service Management’s Missing Link which will elaborate on the webinar’s content.
Contact me for more information or questions.